Get to know your bike and biking from a different perspective this winter.
Get educated and have some fun. This is what you will need:
- Your bike (or one can be provided for you)
- Clothing that you don't mind getting greasy
- A positive attitude!
Call Swerve on 440-774-7978,
or sign up next time you visit our store. We are flexible with class times.
Your class options are as follows:
$20 Ride basics
Our 1 hour class is a great confidence booster for longer rides. You will cover:
- Flat tire repair
- Tube replacement, CO2 and frame pump use, and patching
$50 Tune up
Our 2 hour class covers:
- Routine maintenance of the drive train
- Routine maintenance of the braking systems
- Routine maintenance of the wheels
- Adjusting derailleurs and identifying signs of wear
This is a 2 day class. With our help you will be amazed at what this can do for your bike and you. You will learn how to:
- Completely disassemble your bike, right down to its frame
- Clean your bike thoroughly and correctly
- Identify any current or potential mechanical issues
- Re-build your bike
Snow is flying and Swerve is on winter hours.
- Monday - Friday 12 to 7 PM
- Saturday Sunday 12 to 5 PM
Swerve shop rides
Thursday night rides are still goin on! Meet at the shop at 6:30pm bring lights.
This is a 18+ ride. Call 440-774-7978 for cancellations or questions.
Monday night taco ride
7:00 PM @ Swerve
A casual, all-cyclist-welcome ride down the bike path to Basil's in Elyria for inexpensive tacos and beer. 7 miles each way.
Fall is here! Are you racing Cyclocross?
Visit the NEOCX site - and get out there. Fun for all levels!
Light up your life and be seen. We carry NightRider, Knog and Bontrager lights.
We have some great local biking clubs. Click here for more information.